Monday 1 April 2013

Birthday card

Hi, here is a card I have made for my niece Molly's 13th birthday. I used Hannah Lynn stamps.
I was playing around using my new stamp on all different papers, then I tried embossing the image. I found that was the best looking one for this card as I think it needs to be bold. I used Tim Holtz on the edge dies. I didn't have any blue flowers, only had some white ones. Then had a brainwave I inked them up using Tims inks and then misted them with water, added a bit of stickles and tada blue flowers. 
Happy crafting 

4 comments:

  1. I love all the sparkle on the card and so smart to turn the flowers blue :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fantastic card- love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card.
    Love how you coloured this beautiful image.
    I actually have her, but haven't coloured her up yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your coloring is fantastic! Lucky niece. :)

    ReplyDelete