Wednesday 17 April 2013

Birthday card

Hi, I needed a quick card for my sister-in-law's birthday as April has just flew by and her Birthday is next week, have been so busy with my in-laws this week as they visited us so have not had time to craft  :(
So, I have come up with this tonight. I used Craftworkcards Candi dots have just ordered these and not had the time to play with them properly.
And used the stamps to go with the dots
Considering I did not have that much time, I think it turned out ok.

6 comments:

  1. Ok?! I think it turned out great !!!
    I always wondered what others have done with this confetti stuff...well now I know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is way cool! Love how it turned out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool with the way you used the dots. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are well. I keep checking for new posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card, the dots add a colorful touch! :) I'm new to your blog, and I'd love if you could visit me: www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete