Monday 20 January 2014

Hi, I am back and will try to make it work this time around.

I wanted an idea book to write down future projects and also keep track of all crafting products I want. I would always be looking around shops in awe, coming out with things that I didn't exactly need, or have the right equipment for, so I thought that it would be better for me to keep track. I found a plain notebook and, of course, I had to decorate it.
I used some glitter foam background paper, a paper pieced prima-doll stamp, and a tissue paper flower. Now to fill it with the things I want!

My nephew will be two years old on Wednesday, so made him this card.
Have a creative day! Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. The notebook looks so glittery and cute now! I'm sure your nephew will love his card too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your altered notebook is adorable. I love those Prima stamps.
    Cute card for your nephew :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see you back!!! Love the notebook, I would have to decorate it too:) adorable card!

    ReplyDelete