Saturday 31 May 2014

Tims May tag

I finished my tag in May, this was a close one. love how this tag turned out, I used all my favourite thing on here. 
I used all the things that meant a lot to me. I adore buttons and flowers so had to put them on here. Owls, of course. And Disney Mickey key, well, that was a given. I collect things with hearts on so added the bling heart. The lollypop speaks for itself. And found this little fairy door the other day and is was so cute I had to add it. This is my favourite tag so far. 
Here are all my tags this year so far. I put them on my cupboard door in my craft room.

Happy Crafting. 

2 comments:

  1. Your tags always turn out so pretty :)
    I love what you used on yours and how each embellishment meant something to you :)
    Great idea hanging them on your cupboard, too.

    MJ
    www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is gorgeous
    I have to say my favourite treasure is that tiny fairy door!
    I have a fairy door in my garden, my dad made it years ago :)
    Love to see all of your tags together :)

    ReplyDelete