Wednesday 27 February 2013

Mothers Day Card




Hi, here is my Mother-in-law's Mother's day card. I used a window card and put some gingham paper behind it (I just adore gingham). Used a Memory box small window box die, added some flowers and Memory box grassland die to make the green grass behind the flowers. I stamped and embossed the sentiments. Added the little butterfly as it looked a bit bland, what do you think?

Have a very busy long weekend ahead as going to visit my mum and dad and family in North London. Travelling up early Friday morning and coming back late Monday night, have lots planned, Just cannot wait to see my family. I love living in Cornwall, but miss my family as they are 280 miles away, but I love it when we all get together and because we live by the sea get lots of family visiting. So my husband has come up with a good idea to get a big mobile home and put it in our back garden. (its ok have quite a big back garden) and we won't be able to see if from the house as it will be behind the trees. Then we can split it in half so when family and friends come to stay then they have somewhere to stay and the other half can be my new craft room. Hooray a very big room for me, but now he wants to clad all the front, so it looks like a log cabin (he get carried away sometimes). Can't wait!

4 comments:

  1. I love your card and the window box! How exciting about your new craft room and a place for family to stay when they visit!! Have a safe trip this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had left you a long message on this post...did you not get it?
    So here I go again, teehee. Blogger is really pulling a number on me this week.
    Your card is so pretty. I really like how you did the window box, so pretty.
    We have a trailer at our cottage for when guests come to stay with us. We call it our guest cottage though..we try to sound fancy, lol.
    I remember you asked about that calender stamp I had on my Creative Project planner. It was from Stampendous called Save the Date set.
    It has the number stamps as well, but I found it faster and easier to just write in the numbers.
    Hope this helps you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card, cute blog! I'm totally jealous of your darling craft room! :) ;)

    ReplyDelete