Saturday 9 February 2013

My Craft Room

Thought I would share with you my craft haven:


It starting out a just a plain boring shed but with my husband Shane very clever hands, it has turned out to be my sanctuary.


 It may be small but I pack a lot in


I place my dies on the roof with magnet sheets, Shane's idea again


It has all the mod cons, it has heating, lights and even a kettle!


I am so lucky to have a  talented husband who made me this craft room. We live in a house in not--so-sunny Cornwall and with no more free rooms  in the house, we decided to do a room outside, and this is it. It's nice as it looks out into the garden and I am often looking out watching the birds than crafting. I would like to say a big thank you to my husband for his hard work! and letting me craft to all hours. 

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, your room is stunning.
    I don't think its small at all.
    I love your window. I would love a window, I am in the basement with no windows.
    So nice that you have weather that you can have a building outside like this.
    Yes I am a bit envious ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, just starting out on here so nice to get some feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! It looks fantastic! Love those windows and the wall color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you not as big as your new room but I love it :)

      Delete
  4. Oh, I love your crafty den! and so organised too!! lol! Thanks for stopping by my blog this week xxx

    ReplyDelete