Saturday 16 February 2013

My Scraps

Tracy, (tracystreasures-tracy.) you have inspired me to arrange my scrap. I had them in a big draw that was full, and every time I wanted a patterned paper it took forever so would just start on a new one.


So when I finish using my washing tablets the other day, I thought 'I can reuse this some how', so I added some heart paper to the front and back, added some flowers, used some stickles on them and finally added a magnolia image. And it also make my papers smell lovely. So, thank you, Tracy.


5 comments:

  1. So pretty!! I use these containers a lot for crafty bits n bobs but am a bit lazy about decorating them. Unfortunately I need a bigger box for my scraps!! Best wishes, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy can be SO inspiring, can't she?? :) I love how you redid your box there and what a great thing to use them for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great idea!! don't you just love tracy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect repurposing!! This is such a great idea and I love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great idea....pretty smelling paper...bonus :)
    I love that you re purposed your container and got your scraps in order...that is the best :)
    I just made a storage unit for my distress inks...I think it cost me under $4.00 :)

    ReplyDelete