Wednesday 5 March 2014

Mothers Day Card

Hi, I have finished one of my Mother,s day card.

 This card is for my mother in law as she likes all things craft like me.
Using a die-cut sheet that I have had a while, I added some stitching backing paper, cut out some buttons to place down the side and then made a little pocket to put some sewing embellishments in. I had some tape measure ribbon to finish it off.


 This is the inside of the card looks like.

On to some good news, I won a giveaway from Vintage Scraps. I have never won a giveaway before so was very happy. Thank you, Lesli, can't wait to get my goodies and start playing!

I now have my mums' mother's day card to make, and it is my mums' birthday the day after so I am going to be busy. Also at the end of March we are off to Disneyland Resort Paris for 5 days so need to get lots of things done before I go so am planning ahead.

Happy crafting!




3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card.
    I love all of the sewing details you added to this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your win!! I love your card. All those buttons are so fun!! Your vacation sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Congrats for the giveaway win...its always exciting to win things :)

    ReplyDelete