Wednesday 19 March 2014

TimsMarch Tag

I have finished Tims March tag

 
I decided to make two tags to show the different techniques you can get, but I must say that I like the first one much better. I used Tim's stamp set that I purchased as I love it and I thought I can get some use from it for making my Easter cards. I just used some wool that I had for the bottom edge. Also, I made my own bookplate as I did not have Tim's one. I did not have the tape that Tim used either, so I stamped onto some tissue paper cut it up into strip and glued it on , I really like how it turned out. March is done, onto Aprils!

Happy crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Good for you, love your tags!!!
    I was going to start on mine today, but didn't get to it yet.
    I too like the brighter one

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both turned out great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tags turned out so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it -
    hoping to get to mine tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete