Saturday 8 March 2014

Stampin up craft club

This is what I made at my Stampin Up craft club. 
We used the new tag punch to make the tags on the card, box and also to make the tag on the card. You have to open the ribbon to see inside the card, just love it. 
The new punch is definitely on my wish list. 
There was chocolate in a little bag in the box but as soon as I got home the chocolates where calling me, but of course I shared them. All the stamping was embossed with gold embossing powder I really liked this card as it was something different. 

Happy crafting. 

5 comments:

  1. All of your projects are so pretty. I like the gold embossing.
    I have seen tiny treat holders made with that new punch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gold embossing powder!! What a cute idea to open the card that way!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally love the gold!!! very cool projects

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! The gold looks beautiful!
    I would have done the same with the chocolates, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow look at you -
    all ready to go -

    these are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete