Tuesday 15 April 2014

New arrival

My nephew and niece had a new arrival on Friday. Harley was born weighing 9lb 6, the heavyweight. So I was busy buying baby clothes (I just love that), so I made them this card. 
I used my Marianne design dies. I love them, they're so cute, and I love the way you get the stamps and dies in the set. I coloured the baby image using my new water soluble wax pastels I found at Hobby Craft, and I must say I am in love with them 
I am going to play with them some more on my Prima Doll stamps soon.  
Happy crafting :)

4 comments:

  1. Love the card ... so cute ... baby things just are ...

    Water Soluble pastels ??? I am intrigued - lets see some more of that .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so adorable. So so cute.
    I haven't tried this colouring medium…like I need another way to colour, teehee.
    I too love to look and shop for baby. the little shoes just make me smile.
    Looking forward to seeing you colour up some of your Prima girls with these crayons :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable baby card!! There is something so fun about shopping for baby clothes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card you made, love the blues!
    A baby is always exciting, I'm expecting another brother, and I've been having a lovely time shopping :)

    ReplyDelete