Saturday 5 April 2014

Tim Holtz April's tag

This is my take on Tim's tag this month As usual I do not have all the supplies he has to hand, so we all have to make do with what we have. Most months I treat myself to what he uses in the tag, but, with just coming back off our holiday, and spending far too much in Disney, I had to make do. Overall I think I did a good job.

I used the Sizzix Moroccan card front die, I tried to cut the Grungeboard with it, but it wasn't working out, so just used some thin chipboard with distress inks on it. I used the die to cut out the mirror, which was a very thin sheet mirror-card, I had some glitter card, including that too. The cork would have been too thick to used with this thin die. I stamped the background as did not have his tissue tape. I also used my Martha Stewart pine punch, and the Stampin' Up flower die my friend had. So having her cut a few for me, this allowed me to play around with it. I added the little owl charm at the bottom, as I though he was cute. I really love how it turned out.

3 comments:

  1. You did a great job :)
    The tag looks beautiful...the owl charm was such a cute touch too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is gorgeous.
    I really love that die cut in the background.
    Love everything about your tag.
    I haven't even thought of working on my tag…actually I don't think I even read through on how Tim did his.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful! I had to go back and look for the owl, he's cute!!

    ReplyDelete