Friday 25 April 2014

Heart button canvas

Here is my latest creation.'
I had some old canvass in my bathroom that had seen better days, so was throwing them out. Then I had a brainwave, so decided to revamp them. So I painted one grey and, as my bathroom has an orange and white theme, I decidef to add a button heart. I just hot glued them in place. The other canvas I have planned to use my prima doll stamps. I'll be sure to show you all the end result.

Hope you have a nice weekend and happy crafting!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the idea of button creations, I just might have to make a few!
    Happy weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun piece of art :)
    also looking forward to seeing your next one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to save those canvases!!! Love the button heart to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that! Very creative :)

    ashley-ashstash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete