Saturday 22 February 2014

Craft Club

On a Thursday evening, I got to a craft club, hosted by my friend, Kathy. She is a Stampin' Up demonstrator. This is Thursday's project. I can't help that I love Stampin' Up products.



Painting chipboard photo frames, we added Designer series paper and Secret Garden stamps and framelits over the photo slot, covering it. At present, I am decorating my daughter's bedrooms. My youngest, Megan, is painting her walls in pastel colours, so this will be perfect on her room. She loves colour! We also made a matching bookmark, card and envelope. We were so busy, two hours of pure crafting (plus tea and cake). It's nice to go out and craft with like-minded people.

Happy crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Love all your creations!
    The colors are so pretty--your envelope, card, and bookmark are beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful projects!! I wish I had a Stampin' Up! consultant close to me... The club like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects you did :)
    Funny as I was at a Stampin' Up get together today as well :)
    It is so great to be with your friends and extra special if they like to create as well :)

    ReplyDelete