Sunday 9 February 2014

Tim Holtz February Tag


Hi, I finished February tag from Tim Holtz. I just love hearts I have loads of heart items dotted around my house. I was so excited about this tag but I didn't have the stencils I wanted, having to order them before I could start it, I also didn't have the stamp he used but I used some of his older ones. Another thing I didn't like or have was the strip along the bottom, so added a little bit of vintage flower lace instead to make it a bit more girly. Either way I am very happy with the way it turned out. I have never tried the chalk technique but I think I like it.

Happy crafting!

5 comments:

  1. Dawn, I love your tag! I am in love with hearts too, lol. I think the chalk technique turned out great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag turned out beautifully.
    I think most of us don't have all the products he uses, but that is what I think is so fun about doing these tags, we use what we have and make it work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Tag is Great
    I tried to stamp lace and emboss with silver -
    didnt work

    Just kept going
    often we pick our work apart and ew & ah as others

    so her is your EW & AH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way it turned out! Looks great :)

    ReplyDelete