Monday 3 February 2014

Valentine's Treat Bag

Here is my treat bag for my husband for Valentine's Day.


Inside are three bottles of beer - hence the pun - a DVD, some of his favourite sweets and chocolate. All it took was a plain gift bag, stuck on tissue paper hearts, and a Tim Holtz cherub die. To make it look fuller, I stuffed it with crinkle tissue paper and heart confetti.

I must admit that I am quite proud of myself, for it's two weeks until Valentine's and I've made his present already! I wonder how long I can keep this streak up for! I just hope he likes it.

Happy crafting!

5 comments:

  1. Great Valentines gift.
    Like your play on words ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! And that's awesome you're ahead of schedule!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Valentine's gift. It turned out awesome, of course he'll love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Idea
    I think I may have to borrow that ...
    My hubbie like specialty or "weird" beer - That would be a hit ... Thanks

    ReplyDelete