Thursday 6 February 2014

My Smash Book


This is my take on a smash book.
It is not the way it should be done but I love doing it. It is like a smash book come mini album come scrapbook, I find it suits me better. I have a few photo albums on the go, with family days out on one, one with odd days and now, this one of me and my husband's 22nd wedding anniversary last year (Yes, I am late doing this). We went away for the weekend to a little fishing village in Cornwall called Mousehole, it's a stunning place and we had a great time. Doing this album brings back all the good memories. Hopefully it will not take me to this years anniversary to finish it.
Just a few example pages and a lot more to go but I'm having so much fun making it.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn, I just love your Smash book, the pages are so creative and bright!
    Lol, I also find myself putting together the last few pages of a photo album with pictures from a trip like three years ago. Well, it's never TOO late... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! It's so fun! We just got back last night so I need to think of something to do our pictures in!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best scrapping is the times you are having fun doing it .. I like to grouping of 4 photos with rounded corners..
    the food looks yummy tooo

    great JoB

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is no right or wrong way to scrapbook or smash. As I am sure I am doing it "wrong" as we'll ;)
    I like that you used paint chip samples on your pages. I have collected them, but have yet to use them.

    ReplyDelete